I will be at the Schachter Energy Conference today in Calgary on the look out for some attractive oil and gas companies. If anyone is at the conference please email me (Fleck@kereport.com) so we can meet up.
The first hour of the show I feature Adrian Day, SilverCrest Metals, and Chris Temple with an update on the situation in Ecuador. I hope you all enjoy and I hope everyone has a great weekend!
- Segment 1 and 2 – Adrian Day kicks off the show by looking at the relative value in global markets compared to US equities. In the second segment we shift focus to the resource sector and discuss why M&A has been slow in general.
- Segment 3 – SilverCrest Mines released news on reconciliation results from the Babicanora Vein. Eric Fier, CEO of SilverCrest provides some more details on the results that yielded higher grades and more ounces from the February 2019 resource model. Click here to read over the full news release.
- Segment 4 – Chris Temple wraps up the first hour with an update on the political and business situation in Ecuador.
Exclusive Company Updates This Week
- Novo Resources – More Details On The Recent Gold Sorting Results
- IsoEnergy – Recapping the summer drill program for one of the most active Uranium explorers