- Segment 1 – Jim and Big Al discuss the importance of always listening to the opinion of others with Michele Sullivan. Michele is the author of Chocolate Cake Marriage
- Segment 2 – Jim and I continue our discussion with author and well know speaker Michele Sullivan.
- Segment 3 – We discuss the events of last week in Hong Kong and potential future actions of Mainland China with Josh Phillip of The Epoch Times.
- Segment 4 – We move the discussion of China from the recent to disturbances in Hong Kong to the Chinese influence on worldwide economic issues.
It was another volatile week for US stocks but the real standout was the continued fall in yields and a quick inversion of the 10year/2year yield curve. Recession fears are on the minds of traders which is helping the safe assets garner a buy. We focus a lot on yields in this hour and also get an update from Auryn Resources.
Please keep in touch by emailing me at Fleck@kereport.com.
- Segment 1 and 2 – Axel Merk, President and CIO of Merk Investments kicks off the show with a comprehensive look at the markets. Take note of what Axel says regarding money flows into risk off assets being more a hedge right now.
- Segment 3 – Mike Larson, Editor of The Safe Money Report focuses on the falling yields in the US. We discuss what this means for the Fed and why he continues to like defensive stocks.
- Segment 4 – Ivan Bebek, Executive Chairman of Auryn Resources provides a full update and answers your questions on the status of the properties in Peru. We also discuss the work just completed at Committee Bay and the possibility of an asset.
Exclusive Company Interviews This Week
- Comments on the Uranium sector from the Sprott Conference . – UEC
- Novo Resources – A Closer Look At The First Egina Trench Results
Doc is back with us this week to clarify some points he made last week and answer some of your questions regarding gold. Sticking to the big picture Doc is bullish but there could be some short term weakness.
Marc Chanlder, Managing Partner at Bannockburn Global ForEx shares his thoughts on the bond market in the US and around the world. We also dive into the issues China is facing with trade tensions and the protests in Hong Kong. We then look ahead to next week and the news events that are the most important.
There’s a lot take in in this interview but if you have any follow up questions please email me at Fleck@kereport.com.
With seemingly everything going in the favor of gold it’s important to look to what might derail this uptrend. Brien Lundin, Editor of The Gold Newsletter joins me to share his thoughts on what could cause a pullback in gold.
For more information on the New Orleans Investment Conference please email me at Fleck@kererport.com.
With bonds, gold and the USD all rising in the US there is no doubt fear is on the minds of many investors. The question is if this is sustainable for all these markets. Craig Hemke, Founder of TF Metals Report joins me to share his thoughts.
Brian Leni, Founder of the Junior Stock Review website joins me today to share his thoughts on how the gold stock are performing compared the rise in gold. While ETFs like GDX and GDXj are up today nicely there is still this general under-performance of the stocks compared to the breakouts in gold.
We also discuss a recent site visit the Brian was on to Radisson Mining (TSX.V.RDS). I was not up to date on the Company so I bounce some general questions off Brian to get a initial overview. Please email me if you have any further insights on Radisson or any questions for the Company – Fleck@kereport.com.
Erik Wetterling, Founder of the Hedgeless Horseman website joins me to recap a recent site visit he was on in Quebec to Cartier Resources’ Chimo Mine and Osisko Metal’s Windfall Lake Project.
If you have any follow up questions regarding either of the companies please email me and I will have management on the show to get those answered – Fleck@kereport.com.
Chris Temple wraps up today with his thoughts on the weakness today in risk on assets. This continues our ongoing discussions today about weakness in the US and the inversion of the yield curve. Investors are worried and rightfully so.
John Rubino, Founder of the Dollar Collapse website shares his thoughts on the falling markets, yield curve situation in the US and how gold is performing through all of this. We also discuss how the gold stocks are lagging and how gold stocks performed when the last recession hit.