Doc joins me today to share his thoughts on the breakout in gold. We look at the moves in gold, silver and the gold stocks.
Brian Leni, Founder and Editor the Penny Stock Review website shares his thoughts on what he looks for in terms of resource stocks. We discuss the stage of project he prefers, jurisdictions, metals, and the balance of market cap to project economics.
Chris Temple joins me today to outline why he thinks this gold bull market is different than the ones in the past. Considerations for this outlook are inflation expectations low, interest rates at historically low levels, and a different type of investor these days. We address how the stocks will fair in this new environment.
- Segment 1 – Recently the medical community announced the possible introduction of a pill that drastically reduce the aging process. We discuss this with Bridgette Portman Phd.
- Segment 2 – Dr Bridgette Portman describes her play Ageless which debuted in San Francisco bringing up interesting questions about the aging process.
- Segment 3 – We discuss the opposite philosophies the current political spectrum with John Perazzo of the David Horowitz Freedom Foundation.
- Segment 4 – John Perazzo continues his discussion involving both sides of political philosophies in America.
It was a big week for gold which closed at a 5 year high, right at $1,400. While gold was heading higher US markets also touched all time highs and the Dollar moved down. These moves were helped by the Fed statement mid-week and a continued dovish shift by the central banks around the world. I discuss all of these market moves in this hour as well as receive a comprehensive update from Auryn Resources.
I hope you all enjoy the show! Please keep in touch by emailing me at Fleck@kereport.com. Have a great weekend!
- Segment 1 – Marc Chandler, Managing Partner at Bannockburn Global ForEx shares his thoughts on the statements from both Jerome Powell and Mario Draghi, and looks ahead to market moving events next week and the G20.
- Segment 2 – Mike Larson, Editor of The Safe money Report weighs in on the Fed’s inability to create inflation and the what a rate cutting cycle will look like.
- Segment 3 – Allison Ostrander, Director of Risk Tolerance at Simpler Trading takes a look at some of the big name tech stocks and what the charts are telling her.
- Segment 4 – A full update on Auryn Resources from Executive Chairman Ivan Bebek. We discuss the Sombrero Project in Peru (including your permitting questions) and the drill program about to be started at Committee Bay in Nunavut. Click here to visit the Auryn Resources website.
Exclusive Company Updates This Week
- Cypress Development Corp – Updates On The PFS, Metallurgical Testing, and The Overall Lithium Market
Chris Temple joins me for market wrap on a very important week for gold investors. We discuss the strong close for gold and why silver is still lagging. We also look at Chris’s Odd Couple trade and wrap up the call with the US markets which sold off into the close.
Chris Kimble – Founder of Kimble Charting Solutions shares 5 charts that focus on the USD, gold, and silver. With gold breaking out and the dollar heading down this is a very good set up for PMs.
Earlier this week Cypress Development Corp. (TSX.V:CYP & OTCQB:CYDVF) released an update on the progress of its PEA and ongoing metallurgical tests. I chatted with the CEO Bill Willoughby about the progress of both of these events. We also touch on some other work that is ongoing while the PEA is underway as well as the permitting that is in progress. I received a couple questions regarding the Lithium market and which I have Bill address.
Dana Lyons joins me to kick off today with his thoughts on both the trade into gold as well as US markets. As much as he tries to ignore the Fed the fact remains that there is a lot of liquidity in the system and this money is landing in a wide range of sectors.
Craig Hemke, Founder of TF Metals Report shares his thoughts on what is moving the precious metals to 5 year highs. We address the Iranian tensions as a possible driver but also focus on crashing yields and the falling dollar as all helping drive gold. We also look at how the equities are moving with the majors really starting to get going.