Chris Temple joins me for market wrap on a very important week for gold investors. We discuss the strong close for gold and why silver is still lagging. We also look at Chris’s Odd Couple trade and wrap up the call with the US markets which sold off into the close.
Dana Lyons joins me to kick off today with his thoughts on both the trade into gold as well as US markets. As much as he tries to ignore the Fed the fact remains that there is a lot of liquidity in the system and this money is landing in a wide range of sectors.
Rick and I start off with the broad US markets and the bull/bear discussion that is ongoing. We then shift to gold, silver, and platinum. I hope you all enjoy!
Joel Elconin, Co-Host of The Benzing Pre-Market Prep Show joins me today for a couple more comments on the ECB statement and upcoming Fed statement. With central banks firmly in the dovish camp (we will see about the Fed tomorrow) how will this impact markets and even gold?
Chris Temple joins me today to share his thoughts on the dovish tone from Draghi at the ECB and the overall market reaction. We look at the US markets, gold and the USD. We also discuss the thoughts that more easing from central banks will help the broad commodity sector as well as the economy.
In the first half of this weekend’s show I focus on the US Dollar and the risk/reward balance for the US markets. The second half is dedicated to the metals however I spend most of the time discussing 3 junior stocks.
Please keep in touch by emailing me at Fleck@kereport.com. I love hearing from all of you.
- Segment 1 – Marc Chandler, Managing Partner at Bannockburn Global ForEx joins me for an in depth look at the USD. Marc outlines three factors that have him thinking the secular bull market in the USD is coming to an end.
- Segment 2 – This is an extended segment with Jesse Felder, Founder of The Felder Report. We start off with the risk/reward he sees in the Us markets then move in the metals sector.
- Segment 3 – Jayant Bhandari shares his thoughts on Miramont Resources and McEwen Mining.
- Segment 4 – David Erfle, Founder of The Junior Miner Junky attended a site visit for Cartier Resources this week. He shares his thoughts on the overall Company.
Exclusive Company Interviews and Comments This Week
- VSBLTY – Changing The Way Advertisers Interact With Customers In The Real World
- Novo Resources – Answering Your Questions On The Egina Deal With Sumitomo Corporation
- IsoEnergy – More Information On New Land Staked and Drilling Starting Very Soon
- Maple Gold Mines – Updates On The New Gold Discovery At 531 Zone
- Brian Leni – Comments On Aethon Minerals and Adventus Corporation
- John Kaiser – Thoughts on Great Bear, Westhaven, and Nevada Exploration
- Miramont Resources – More Information On The Phase 2 Drill Program and Updated Permits
Chris Temple joins me today to recap some of the moves in US markets, gold, and the USD. Gold was the real standout when we recorded as it was holding its early gains while the dollar was also moving higher. Since we recorded gold has sold off but is still showing some strength in the face of a strong dollar today.
Chris Kimble, Founder of Kimble Charting Solutions shares his thoughts on the charts below outlining some of the lesser talked about commodities. WE start with the US markets and consider the range they have been trading within for over a year. Then we move into lumber and a possible correlation to the markets and wrap it up with wheat and coffee. As always check out the chart below.
Chris Vermeulen, Founder of The Technical Traders joins me for a look at the energy sector, metals, and US markets. He points out that the US markets as well as the metals are at very important levels. Over the next few trading days a decision will need to be made by the US markets which Chris thinks could be lower.
Joel Elconin, Co-Host of the Benzinga Pre-Market Prep Show joins me to look at the trading in Beyond Meat and the JP Morgan downgrade of the stock. We also discuss how stocks are being driven right now and where the Fed should stand at the next meeting.
Click here to learn more about the Benzinga Trading Seminar. Remember the discount code of PMP15 that Joel shared with us last week.