Hour 2 – Politics and Finance
- Segment 1 – We begin KER Politics and Finance with Dr. Frieda Birnbaum discussing reasons behind political thinking.
- Segment 2 – Dr. Frieda Birnbaum believes that America can be a better place. She tells us why.
- Segment 3 – A great round table political discussion with Karen Kataline Jim and Big Al.
- Segment 4 – Jim, Karen, and Big Al wrap up KER Politics opining on the potential outcome of the impeachment.
Hour 2 – Featuring Rick Rule and Jim McKinney
- Segment 1 – Big Al opens up the second hour with Jim McKinney opining on the impeachment situation and related topics.
- Segment 2 – To wrap up KER Politics and transition into KER Finance we discuss the Middle East and current events there.
- Segment 3 – Rick Rule discusses his opinions concerning future resource stock market movement. See below for the chat Rick discusses.
- Segment 4 – Rick discusses the due diligence process that he and his team employ prior to investment in a company.
Hour 2 – Politics and The US Ecomomy
A bit of different format this week for the second hour. Please let us know what you think.
- Segment 1and 2 – Josh Phillip Senior Investigative Reporter for The Epoch Times opines on the dangers to America and the rest of the world of mainland China.
- Segment 3 and 4 – Big Al discusses the American economic environment with Rick Rule, Chairman of Sprott Global.
Hour 2 – Social Media’s Impact On Society
- Segment 1 – 4 – This week we have a round table consisting of Dr. John Huber, Chris Temple and Jim McKinney. The discussion focuses on the impact of social media on American Society.
Hour 2 – Politics – An In Depth Look At The Media’s Roll In US Politics
- Segment 1 – We begin an in depth discussion on the media with Big Al Jim McKinney and Dr. John Huber.
- Segment 2 – We continue with our opinions on the Media with Big Al Jim McKinney and Dr John Huber.
- Segment 3 – Jim and Big Al discuss the allegations made by NBC earlier this week toward The Epoch Times.
- Segment 4 – Joshua Phillip Jim McKinney and Big Al wrap up their discussion of the current situation in the world of media and the Epoch Times.