Hour 2 – New Year’s Resolutions and Politics
- Segment 1 – Dr. John Huber discusses resolutions for the New Year.
- Segment 2 – Dr John Huber continues to discuss effective ways of changing bad behavior.
- Segment 3 – Big Al and Jim McKinney opine on the very recent events in Iraq.
- Segment 4 – We wrap up KER Politics continuing our discussion regarding Iran and touch on the Senate Impeachment and Investigation.
Hour 2 – Politics and some feel good stories
- Segment 1 – The Hospitality Industry has twice the national rate of addiction problems of all national industries. Steve Palmer is doing something to help these folks.
- Segment 2 – Steve Palmer of the Indigo Restaurant Group elaborates a bit more about his support organization Ben’s Friends.
- Segment 3 – Gerald Celente publisher of The Trends Journal opines on the upcoming election the future of homelessness and The New World of Disorder.
- Segment 4 – Gerald Celente discusses cell phones 5g Fukashima and homelessness.
Hour 2 – Politics and Social Comments
- Segment 1 – We discuss the psychological impact that Holidays have on everyone With Dr Frieda Birnbaum.
- Segment 2 – Dr. Frieda Birnbaum opines on the impeachment situation.
- Segment 3 – Jim and Big Al wrap up the past week in politics stemming from both facts and opinions.
- Where will Trump end up in November? Jim and Big Al think that they know.
Hour 2 – Current US Political Issues
- Segment 1 – Dr. John Huber explains the vitriol associated with the impeachment hearings.
- Segment 2 – David Howowitz discusses the principles behind his best selling book The Plot to Overthrow Christian Americas.
- Segment 3 – Best selling NT Times author Dr Jerome Corsi discusses urgent political issues.
- Segment 4 – Dr. James Corsi introduces a revolutionary new affordable way to secure our southern borders.