Hour 1 – Markets and Metals – Mike Larson, John Kaiser and an update from Novo Resources
I hope everyone has a great Labor Day long weekend! The rest of this year should be a wild ride.
Please keep the emails coming to Fleck@kereport.com. I’m trying to bring on the most interesting companies in the sector and I value all your feedback and questions.
- Segment 1 and 2 – Mike Larson kicks off the show by commenting on the possibility of this being the Dot Com 2.0 bubble. We also look at the US dollar and it’s impact on commodities.
- Segment 3 – John Kaiser is next up with a focus on the junior precious metals sector. He shares some stocks he is watching and the drill programs he thinks have a good chance of driving the stock higher.
- Segment 4 – We get an update from Novo Resources and the President and Chairman Quinton Hennigh. We discuss the move towards production at Beatons Creek and the exploration that is ongoing.
Exclusive Company Updates This Week
- Elemental Royalties – A discussion on royalty company valuations and the deals the Company is focused on
- SilverCrest Metals – New acquisition El Picacho and drilling strategy moving forward
- Riverside Resources – Comprehensive update on the Capitan Mining spin-out, and partner funded projects