- Segments 1and 2 – We open KER Politics and Investments with Dr. Gleb Tsipursky author of Never Go With Your Gut a book which outlines the pitfalls of quick emotional decisions.
- Segment 3 – We discuss the effect of international events particularly the potential issues dealing with China on the price of gold with Rick Rule.
- Segment 4 – We wrap up our interview with Rick offering to rank any resource portfolio that listeners email to him personally.
- Segment 1 – Big Al opens up the second hour with Jim McKinney opining on the impeachment situation and related topics.
- Segment 2 – To wrap up KER Politics and transition into KER Finance we discuss the Middle East and current events there.
- Segment 3 – Rick Rule discusses his opinions concerning future resource stock market movement. See below for the chat Rick discusses.
- Segment 4 – Rick discusses the due diligence process that he and his team employ prior to investment in a company.
Marc Chandler, Managing Partner at Bannockburn Global ForEx joins me to recap all the major political and central bank events on tap for the next week and a half. We start with Brexit and move to the Canadian election results, all with a view of what it could do for markets. Finally the ECB is meeting this Thursday and next Thursday we hear from the Fed. We share what to expect.
A bit of different format this week for the second hour. Please let us know what you think.
- Segment 1and 2 – Josh Phillip Senior Investigative Reporter for The Epoch Times opines on the dangers to America and the rest of the world of mainland China.
- Segment 3 and 4 – Big Al discusses the American economic environment with Rick Rule, Chairman of Sprott Global.
Ed Moya, Chief Market Analyst at OANDA kick off today by recapping some of the major geopolitical events that are weighing on markets. It has been a continued story where politics are playing a major roll in market moves. The biggest change is that these political factors are sticking around from prolonged periods of time. We discuss the trade war between the US and China and recent events in Iraq and Ecuador that factor into the oil market.
- Segment 1 – Big Al gains valuable political opinions from Tim Howe and Jim McKinney.
- Segment 2 – Big Al Time Howe and Jim McKinney continue their discussion on the potential impeachment situation.
- Segment 3 – We present the liberal point of view on current political topics.
- Segment 4 – Is the Federal Government infiltrated with employees loyal to the Democrats.
- Segment 1 – We discuss the dangers of social media with Dr. Frieda Burnbaum.
- Segment 2 – We talk with Carl Hetterle a PGA golf profession who is active in Folds of Honor helping soldiers to reestablish themselves and their families.
- Segment 3 – Big Al and Jim McKinney along with Chris Temple discuss the relationship America has with China and Iran.
- Segment 1 – 4 – This week we have a round table consisting of Dr. John Huber, Chris Temple and Jim McKinney. The discussion focuses on the impact of social media on American Society.
- Segment 1 and 2 – Big Al chats with Dan Pisenti and Jim McKinney on the current state of American politics.
- Segment 3 and 4 – Al and Chris discuss the dynamic state of politics in America and ask for your opinions.
- Segment 1 – Jim and Big Al discuss the importance of always listening to the opinion of others with Michele Sullivan. Michele is the author of Chocolate Cake Marriage
- Segment 2 – Jim and I continue our discussion with author and well know speaker Michele Sullivan.
- Segment 3 – We discuss the events of last week in Hong Kong and potential future actions of Mainland China with Josh Phillip of The Epoch Times.
- Segment 4 – We move the discussion of China from the recent to disturbances in Hong Kong to the Chinese influence on worldwide economic issues.