Erik Wetterling, Founder of The Hedgeless Horseman joins me to discuss what he is looking forward to for Novo Resources. We are both shareholders of Novo, so we are overall bullish, but I do get Erik to balance out the potential positive drivers with any negatives that could prove the bears correct. Please let us know what you think by commenting or emailing me at Fleck@kereport.com.
Quinton Hennigh, President and Chairman of Novo Resources (TSX-V: NVO & OTCQX: NSRPF) joins me to recap the gold sorting results from last week. We discuss the overall grade and also look at the potential of fine grain gold, which we are waiting on those results. Quinton also shares some insights on the potential processing and mining techniques that the Company is testing for future larger scale production.
If you have any follow up questions for Quinton please email me at Fleck@kereport.com.
On the back some the news out this week from Novo Resources regarding ore sorting testing I chatted with Quinton Hennigh to get a more comprehensive update. There were a number of questions that came in so Quinton and I do our best to address all of them.
We start with the sorting news then move to an Egina and Beatons Creek update and finish with a look ahead to the overall strategy. .
Novo Resources (TSX-V: NVO & OTCQX: NSRPF) released results from a bulk sample at the Egina Property last Thursday. The headline numbers include “Metal detecting and gravity processing of 281.9 cubic meters of surface lag gravels yielded a total of 292.38 grams of coarse gold nuggets. Of particular note, sample EGBS016 yielded 118.59 grams of gold nuggets from 80.3 cubic meters of gravel, and sample EGBS017 yielded 123.47 grams of gold nuggets from 66.8 cubic meters of gravel”.
Quinton Hennigh, President and Chairman joins me to answer some of your questions that came in on the back of the news releases as well as provide more information about what is coming next. We discuss the options for mining that the Company has as well as the overall strategy moving Egina forward.
Please email me with any questions you have for Quinton or I at Fleck@kereport.com.
It was a crazy Friday for markets! After a slow week all eyes were on Jerome Powell and his speech at Jackson Hole. However China and Trump stole the day with tariffs and tweets. This caused equity markets and the Dollar to crash as gold and treasuries were bought throughout the day.
On this weekend’s show we touch on all the market moves and make like of what it all means for the long term. Take note of the special offer in segment 4 to get a free pair of tickets to the Schachter Energy Conference that I will be attending this year.
As always email me at Fleck@kereport.com with companies you like topics you want me to cover.
- Segment 1 – Marc Chandler, Managing Partner at Bannockburn Global ForEx recaps all the market moving news on Friday. We also look at how the currency markets, gold market, and bond market responded.
- Segment 2 – Dana Lyons, Fund Manager in Chicago shares his views on the health of the US markets and rise in gold.
- Segment 3 – Erik Wetterling, Founder of The Hedgeless Horseman provides his thoughts on Novo Resources and the recent news from the Egina Property.
- Segment 4 – Josef Schachter, Founder of The Schachter Energy Report dives in the oil market and outlines his thoughts for the short and medium term. We also discuss the conference the Josef runs in Calgary on October 19th. I will be attending for the first time this year. Email me with the subject line KER Contest and you could win 2 free VIP tickets.
Exclusive Company Interviews This Week
- IsoEnergy – Comparing this Uranium explorer to the overall sector and an overview of this year’s exploration
- Blackrock Gold – Looking ahead to drilling next month in Nevada
- Anaconda Mining – Diving Into The Q2 Financials and Recapping A Busy July
- Skeena Resources – Drilling at Eskay and an update on the PEA and metallurgy
Novo Resources (TSX.V:NVO & OTCQX:NSRPF) released news today on the first trench results from the Egina Property. Quinton Hennigh, Novo’s President and Chairman joined me to provide some more information on the news and answer a couple questions. We discuss how this project is moving forward toward test mining and how the relationship with Sumatomo Corporation will further these plans. We also discuss a general time frame for the next steps at Egina and look at the options available to process the nuggets and finer grain gold when test mining.
Please keep the questions coming by emailing me at Fleck@kereport.com.
Quinton Hennigh, President of Novo Resources (TSX-V: NVO & OTCQX: NSRPF) joins me for a more comprehensive update on the work underway at Egina as well as answer some of your questions. If you missed the news release last week on Egina please click the link below. Some of the questions addressed deal with the aboriginal clearance system, land currently being sampled, and some finer details on the property.
If you have any further questions for Quinton please email me at Fleck@kereport.com.
It has been about a month since Erik Wetterling, Founder of The Hedgeless Horseman, and I chatted about the metals markets. Since that time we have seen the juniors start to play catch up to the gold price and major miner moves higher. We initially discuss if the recent action in the precious metals markets have changed his strategy. Then we wrap up the call with comments on the news out of Novo today.
Please email me with any questions you have for Quinton when I chat with him next week – Fleck@kererpot.com.
Thank you all for the large amount of emails on the back of the recent news out of Novo Resources. Quinton Hennigh joined me to provide more information and answer all of your questions on the farmin and joint venture with Sumitomo Corporation. Be sure to click the link below to read the full news release if you have not already.
It was quite the end to the week for trade and markets. New tariffs on Mexico and more tensions with China put pressure on equity markets and drop up safe haven assets. We cover all of these topics in the first hour of the show.
Please keep in touch by emailing me at Fleck@kereport.com. I am happy to discuss and reach out to any companies and guest that you are interested in.
- Segment 1 – An extended conversation with Axel Merk, President of Merk Investments. We discuss everything from US/China trade war, inflation, and what the bond market is telling us about the next Fed move.
- Segment 2 – Marc Chandler, Managing Partner at Bannockburn Global ForEx provides his thoughts on the new tariffs on Mexico. We also look ahead to next week and the news that will drive markets.
- Segment 3 – Jayant Bhandari was just on site visits for Novo Resources and Irving Resources. He shares his thoughts on these stocks as well as an arbitrage opportunity that he is investing in.
- Segment 4 – Josef Schachter, Founder of The Schachter Report has been calling for this pullback in oil. He updated us on his targets and areas of opportunity coming up.
Exclusive Company Interview This Week
- Sun Metals – Drilling For High-Grade Copper In BC
- Riverside Resources – Answering Your Questions On The BHP Exploration Agreement
- First Cobalt – Refinery News – Glencore to Support Restart and Possible Doubling Of Capacity
- Great Bear Resources – More Information On A New High Grade Gold Discovery
- Novo Resources – Updates on Karratha, Beatons Creek, and Egina