John Rubino has some thoughts on how gold could benefit from all the worrisome market signs and politics around the world. He also comments on the government shut-down that is now over, at least temporarily.
A new guest to the show Jack Roberts if the Options Trading Expert at Simpler Trading. He joins me today to outline why he thinks the US markets still have a good chance to get back to the all times of September of last year. He is not saying that this will be multiple year run higher as there are some key risks in 2020.
Last week Skeena Resources (TSX.V: SKE, OTCQX: SKREF) released some very nice high grade results from surface at the Eskay Creek Project. However the market reaction to these results was muted as the stock did not move.
I reached out to Skeena’s President and CEO Walter Coles for a comment. He addresses an analyst report that had a couple errors in understanding what type of rock the drill holes came from. We also get an update on what the plans are for this year at Eskay.
Click here to read over the full news release.This will open in a new tab so you can keep listening to the interview.
Chris Temple joins me today to shares his thoughts on the weak earnings that are driving down the markets today. As we progress through this week we have a couple other major events that include the Fed and China talks which could drive markets.
- Segment 1 – Valentin Schmid discuss some of the fallacies of governmental action in domestic economic issues.
- Segment 2 – Talk Show Host Karen Kataline discuss the concept of fake news.
- Segment 3 – Professor Antony Mueller discusses the American national debt and the dangers of a resulting inflation.
- Segment 4 – Professor Atony Mueller discuss the danger of inflation. These dangers are much more serious than most realize.
After what was turning out to be the first slow week in months Friday changed all that with markets and metals moving higher. On this week’s show we focus a lot on the overall quite market for metals stocks. We even dive into a couple specific stocks that our guests are following.
Please keep in touch be emailing me at Fleck@kereport.com. Also if anyone has any suggestions on how to get the full hour segment on our Podcast please let me know. We have been working on it for the last couple weeks.
- Segment 1 – Byron King kicks off the show with comments on why only true exploration drilling is getting noticed. He also shares a couple companies that he is following in his newsletter.
- Segment 2 – Chris Kimble, Founder of Kimble Charting Solutions focuses on three currency charts (posted below) that could have an impact on the PMs.
- Segment 3 – We step away from the metals sector with Mike Larson as he breaks down what typically happens after a Fed pause.
- Segment 4 – John Kaiser wraps up the first hour by diving into a couple stocks that he thinks have a chance to make some positive moves this year.
Chris Temple joins me today to outline how a Wall Street Journal article is helping to drive markets and metals higher, while pushing the dollar lower. Just another day where headlines are moving markets…
Marc Chandler, Managing Partner at Bannockburn Global Forex recaps Draghi’s comments from yesterday and looks ahead to the main drivers of the market next week. Currency moves have been all over the place this week with Draghi driving down the Euro yesterday and now a Wall Street Journal story that is driving down the USD. As for next week we have Q4 GDP and the Fed meeting that will have an impact on markets.
Doc is with us today to dive into a couple currency charts. We stick to the larger currencies which include the USD, Euro, and Japanese Yen.
Brien Lundin, Editor of The Gold Newsletter joins me today to address the general pessimism that we both saw at the recent resource investment conferences. While it is understandable for metals bulls to be cautious on the overall sector, after all it has been a log drawn out bear market, Brien shares some reasons to be optimistic.