Brian Leni joins me today to recap the month of April when it comes to his investments in metals stocks. We also discuss what Brian thinks provides the best upside in terms of the types of metals stocks he is buying.
Jose Vizquerra, President and CEO of O3 Mining (TSX.V:OIII) joins me to recap the drill results released yesterday. The results are from the Pontiac East Zone on the Alpha Property.
We discuss the increased overall size of mineralization hit due to these new results. We also compare these holes to the past Bulldog Hole results and look ahead to more drill results that are still at the assay labs.
This is the recording of the webinar featuring O3 Mining (TSX.V:OIII) from last Thursday, March 26, 2020.
Please email with your feedback and any questions you have for Jose – Fleck@kereport.com.
Since everyone is stuck at home I will be hosting some more webinars with companies we follow and you request more information on.
Tomorrow (March 26th) I will be joined by O3 Mining with Jose Vizquerra, President and CEO. Please click the link below to sign up. If you sign up you will also have access to the recording shortly after the live webinar.
There will be a Q&A period at the end of the webinar. Please send me any questions you have so I can have them ready. You can also ask questions during the webinar.
Even with the fear in markets it is important to keep up to date with the companies that are continuing to move forward. O3 Mining (TSX.V:OIII) released news this week on an acquisition of the Regcourt gold property and the Louvem property from Monarch Gold Corporation.
Jose Vizquerra, O3 Mining’s President and CEO joins me to share what attracted him to these projects and how they fit into the overall Company’s strategy to explore in Quebec and Ontario.
If you want to join the webinar that is scheduled for March 26th at 3pm ET (12-noon PT) please email me at Fleck@kereport.com. Also remember to send me your questions.
Just yesterday O3 Mining (TSX.V:OIII) announced another round of drill results from the Bulldog Zone on the Alpha Property. The headline notes being 6.4 G/T Au Over 7.5 meters and expanding Bulldog to 500 meters at depth.
Jose Vizquerra, President and CEO of O3 Mining joins me for a recap of the drill results. We discuss how these results are expanding the Bulldog Zone and what is next for the current drill program. We also focus on the Company’s cash position. In times like these for the markets it’s been noted over and over on our show that having cash in the bank is one of the most important fundamentals to look for.
Please email me with any questions you have for Jose regarding the current drill program or the overall project – Fleck@kereport.com
Jayant Bhandari joins me to address the pop in gold today and a couple stocks he is watching. Gold stocks are still a selective game but there are some great gains to be had if you can isolate the good companies.
This first hour I feature the guys from Exploration Insights Joe Mazumdar and Brent Cook. We also get an update from O3 Mining and a technical look at the markets from Allison Ostrander. It was another good week for US equities and another sideways week for most of the metals.
Be sure to check out all the daily editorials throughout the week and the many company updates that I released. Keep in touch by emailing me at Fleck@kereport.com.
- Segment 1 – Brent Cook from Exploration Insights kicks off the show with a discussion on the junior metals stock sector. He shares what Joe and him look for in companies and some of the stories he likes this year.
- Segment 2 – Joe Mazumdar from Exploration Insights continues our focus on metals stocks expanding to the larger explorers and mid-tier companies.
- Segment 3 – Allison Ostrander, Director of Risk Tolerance at Simpler Trading switches or focus to the US equity market and shares the levels to watch for those wanting to ride the trend higher.
- Segment 4 – We wrap up the first hour with an update from O3 Mining (TSX.V:OIII). Jose Vizquerra, President and CEO of O3 recaps the recent drill results and outlines the funded 50,000 meter drill program ongoing in Quebec and Ontario.
Exclusive Company Updates This Week
- TriStar Gold – Full Corporate Overview – The Castelo de Sonhos Project, Management Team, Share Structure, and 2020 Plans
- IsoEnergy – Updates on the current drill program and comments on the Uranium sector
- Minaurum Gold – A Complete Company Overview – The Alamos Project and Drill Plans For This Year
- Skeena Resources – Recapping recent high grade drill results at Eskay and updating the 2020 drill program
- Irving Resources – A discussion on the deep hole drill result
- GR Silver Mining – Previously GoldPlay Exploration – Updating Recent Exploration Results and 2020 Plans
- Novo Resources – Recapping the recent bulk sampling results and a discussion on general project economics
- Great Bear Resources – An extended interview focusing on the large drill program and recent high-grade results
Brien Leni joins me today to share his thoughts on the high volume trading and insider buying in O3 Mining from last week. The trading in O3 was noted in a few comments last week and since the Company holds a large position in Brien’s portfolio I wanted to get his thoughts on the Company and his views on insider buying.
O3 Mining (TSX.V:OIII) has garnered a lot of attention in the short time the Company has been publicly traded. With multiple projects in Ontario and Quebec the Company has a large (around 50,000 meters) drill program planned for this year.
Jose Vizquerra, O3 Mining’s President and CEO joins me to up date us on the status of the drill program. We also recap some of the recent drill results out of the Alpha Property. Jose provides an update on the cash position and a breakdown of the major targets being drilled this year.
If you have any follow up questions please email me at Fleck@kereport.com.