Hour 1 – Featuring Trader Vic, Marc Chandler, and Cartier Resources Drill Results
This week was all about Jerome Powell’s speech at the virtual Jackson Hole meeting. The speech caused some short term volatility but nothing new was truly said about future Fed policy. Now the markets turn to the US election and continued COVID news.
I cover all of these topics in this weekend’s show as well as an update from Cartier Resources on the recent exploration drill results at the Chimo Mine Property. Please keep the emails coming to Fleck@kereport.com.
- Segment 1 and 2 – Trader Vic kicks off the show with comment on how he sees the election impacting markets. We also discuss the Feds role in supporting the markets and precious metals.
- Segment 3 – Marc Chandler is next up with a recap of the key points of Jerome Powell’s speech. We focus on the market volatility at the end of the week and long term trends he is investing in.
- Segment 4 – Philippe Cloutier, President and CEO of Cartier Resources (TSX.V:ECR) wraps up the show by updating us on the new discovery zone at the Chimo mine Property. I have Philippe outline future news flow that will include exploration drilling on the Benoist Property.
Exclusive Company updates This Week
- Enduro Metals – A huge land package in the Golden Triangle with the money to explore
- GR Silver Mining – Video update focused on the overall exploration plans at Plomosas and San Marcial
- Skeena Resources – Video update – More information on the drill results today from the new discovery in lower mudstones
- Awale Resources – Commencing a follow up 5,000meter drill program on the recent Empire gold discovery
- Metalla Royalty and Streaming – Recap of the last Fiscal Year End and Financial Statements
- Silver Viper Minerals – A new discovery at the El Rubi zone