Philippe Cloutier, Cartier Resources (TSX.V:ECR) President and CEO joins me to update us on the work the Company is continuing during this global shutdown.
Philippe Cloutier, President and CEO of Cartier Resources (TSX.V:ECR) joins me to answer some of your questions that came in since our last interview. These questions were focused on the recent maps/images posted in the prior two news releases. These images are below for your reference.
I have Philippe discuss where he sees the best growth opportunities for the current resource. The Company has a drill program ongoing working at expanding the resource and will be releasing updated resources throughout this year.
Cartier Resource (TSX.V:ECR) has two drills on the ground at its Chimo Mine Project following up on a discovery from last year.
Philippe Cloutier, President and CEO joins me for a full recap of the plans for this year and the drilling that’s underway. We also touch on the upcoming resource estimates planned for this year and the overall cash position currently.
If you have any follow up questions for Philippe regarding Cartier Resources please email me at Fleck@kereport.com.
Erik Wetterling, Founder of the Hedgeless Horseman website joins me to recap a recent site visit he was on in Quebec to Cartier Resources’ Chimo Mine and Osisko Metal’s Windfall Lake Project.
If you have any follow up questions regarding either of the companies please email me and I will have management on the show to get those answered – Fleck@kereport.com.
In the first half of this weekend’s show I focus on the US Dollar and the risk/reward balance for the US markets. The second half is dedicated to the metals however I spend most of the time discussing 3 junior stocks.
Please keep in touch by emailing me at Fleck@kereport.com. I love hearing from all of you.
- Segment 1 – Marc Chandler, Managing Partner at Bannockburn Global ForEx joins me for an in depth look at the USD. Marc outlines three factors that have him thinking the secular bull market in the USD is coming to an end.
- Segment 2 – This is an extended segment with Jesse Felder, Founder of The Felder Report. We start off with the risk/reward he sees in the Us markets then move in the metals sector.
- Segment 3 – Jayant Bhandari shares his thoughts on Miramont Resources and McEwen Mining.
- Segment 4 – David Erfle, Founder of The Junior Miner Junky attended a site visit for Cartier Resources this week. He shares his thoughts on the overall Company.
Exclusive Company Interviews and Comments This Week
- VSBLTY – Changing The Way Advertisers Interact With Customers In The Real World
- Novo Resources – Answering Your Questions On The Egina Deal With Sumitomo Corporation
- IsoEnergy – More Information On New Land Staked and Drilling Starting Very Soon
- Maple Gold Mines – Updates On The New Gold Discovery At 531 Zone
- Brian Leni – Comments On Aethon Minerals and Adventus Corporation
- John Kaiser – Thoughts on Great Bear, Westhaven, and Nevada Exploration
- Miramont Resources – More Information On The Phase 2 Drill Program and Updated Permits
This is preview to segment 4 on the upcoming weekend show. I have David Erfle outline his thoughts on the recent action in gold and the gold stocks. We then get some information on a recent site visit David was at to the Cartier Resources properties.