Allison Osrtander joins me today to share her thoughts on the Us markets and levels she is watching for a short term S&P correction. We also discuss the balance between the risk on vs risk off trade where both have performed well over the past year. Next up are some comments on the financial sector and stock she see as going higher, Visa.
Dave Erlfe joins me today to share some the levels he thinks gold and GDX will correct to through this current correction. We then look at the drill results released today by Skeena Resources (TSX.V: SKE, OTCQX: SKREF) from the Eskay Creek Project. As a developing story in the Golden Triangle could this be the next takeover in the area?
Joel Elconin kicks off today with a quick recap of a couple banks earnings that beat and missed estimates. The market is noticing and reacting depending on the result but Joel points out he thinks there are more important things to watch. When it comes to short squeezes look at the charts of Tesla and Beyond Meat. We wrap up with a comment on the cannabis stocks that are going through a bit of a pop.
Peter Hanks, Analyst at DailyFX joins me to share his thoughts on the crazy start to 2020 for US markets, the US dollar, and gold. We discuss the major drivers, outside of the geopolitical issues, and how such aspects like the Fed and trade will remain key throughout 2020.
IsoEnergy (TSX.V:ISO & OTCQX:ISENF) had a busy end of 2019 by closing over $6million in a brokered and non-brokered financing and announcing a 20 hole winter drill program. the drilling is just getting started so I wanted to bring the President and CEO Craig Parry on the show for an update. We discuss the points below as well as the overall plans of the drill program.
If you have any other questions for Craig please email me at Fleck@kereport.com.
Brian Leni kicks off today by sharing his thoughts on investing in gold stocks vs silver stocks. We discuss everything from the gold/silver ratio, the way companies present equivalent ounces, and the supply metrics for each. Brian also shares some of the stocks he is watching for near term drivers.
- Segment 1 & 2 – We open KER Politics with Dr. Steven Mintz discussing the role of civility in our political arena and world.
- Segment 3 – We discuss Body & Soul the essential handbook for Men with the author Tony Rezac.
- Segment 4 – We discuss the severity of mental damage coming out of the theaters in The Middle East with Doctor Frieda Birnbaum.
This weekend show is packed with generalists all weighing in on where they see opportunities in the markets. I found it very interesting how they are all looking to safe havens as a solid long term play.
Please keep in touch by emailing me at Fleck@kereport.com. I hope you all enjoy this weekend’s show.
- Segment 1 – Mike Larson kicks off the show by sharing the strategies that have been working for his newsletter. With a buy the dip mentality still in US markets there are some other opportunities that he sees as being more opportunistic.
- Segment 2 – Dana Lyons outlines his trading strategy for US markets, gold, and oil. His proprietary risk model is starting to shift for the broad averages.
- Segment 3 – Marc Chandler helps us all take a step back from the recent news and understand how money flows are showing future direction of US markets, gold, and the USD. We also touch on the multitude of news events that will drive markets next week.
- Segment 4 – Trader Vic wraps up the show with a summary of his thoughts on where the markets will move throughout this year.
Exclusive Company Updates This Week
- Metalla Royalty and Streaming – Now Trading On the NYSE Here’s What’s Coming In 2020
- Revival Gold – Recapping the milestones of 2019 and the significant news coming up in 2020
- FPX Nickel – A look ahead to 2020 plans and the potential in the EV market