If the current plan for globalism succeeds China could very well take over America economically within the next ten years.
I’m kicking off this week’s editorials with an update from TriStar Gold (TSX.V:TSG & OTCQB:TSGZF) and the President and CEO Nick Appleyard.
Nick and I start by recapping the metallurgical test results that yielded results of over 95%. This is important because all the recoveries were over the percentages used in the last PEA.
There have also been a couple questions come in regarding the environment in Brazil for resource companies. Nick shares how TriStar is working with the locals and government agencies to reduce the risk of any work delays.
Please keep the questions coming to Fleck@kereport.com.
This Tuesday, July 28th I will be hosting a webinar featuring Maple Gold Mines (TSX.V:MGM – OTCQB: MGMLF). Joining me will be Joness Lang, Executive VP of Maple Gold, and Fred Speidel, VP of Exploration, to recap results from this winter’s drill campaign, discuss some of the new targeting work and areas of focus for the Company going forward.
Please send me any questions you have for the team at Maple Gold so I can have them ready. You will still have the ability to ask questions throughout the live webinar. My email address is Fleck@kereport.com
- Segment 1 and 2 – Award winning journalist Hugo Balta opines on some of the racial issues in America.
- Segment 3 and 4 – Rich Higgins an author and political insider discusses the current political environment.
Is was a strong close to the week for all things precious metals. Silver started the week off strong but gold stole the headlines by closing on Friday at $1,900. Since there are a lot of people focused on investing in precious metals stocks I dedicate most of this hour to investing strategies and stocks in the gold and silver sectors.
Please keep the emails coming to Fleck@kereport.com. It was another busy week of Company update, check out the links (below) to keep up to date.
There is another KE Report webinar coming up next week! On Tuesday I will be joined by Maple Gold Mines for a comprehensive update on the exploration plans at the Douay Gold Project. Click here to register for free. Be sure to send in your questions before the webinar even if you cannot attend.
- Segment 1 and 2 – Doc kicks off the first hour with his outlook for the US markets, near term moves in gold and silver, and shares some of the stocks he is investing in.
- Segment 3 – Matt Geiger, Managing Partner of MJG Capital joins me for an assessment of junior resource stocks. He outlines what he is looking for in companies and how he trades warrants that are in the money.
- Segment 4 – Marcio Fonseca, President and CEO of GR Silver Mining (TSX.V:GRSL & OTCQB:GRSLF) wraps up the first hour by recapping some more high grade silver drill results from the Plomosas Project. There was a new discovery in the recent news release called the San Juan Zone.
Exclusive Company Interviews This Week
- Maple Gold Mines – Exploration outlook for the second half of this year; targeting high grade zones
- Inca One Gold Corp. – Introduction to this gold producer in Peru who just signed a deal with a larger miner
- Metalla Royalty and Streaming – Comments on recent high volume in the stock and overall valuation
- PureGold Mining – Catalysts for this year – First Gold pour in December and 30,000meters of exploration ongoing.
- AbraPlata Resource – An exploration Company focused in Argentina with a recently announced increased drilled program
- Cartier Resources – A discussion on valuation for the known +1.1million ounce gold deposit and expansion potential
- Luminex Resources – Recapping the 4 Properties with exploration this year, 2 being drilled by major companies
- IsoEnergy Exploration Video Interview – A Detailed Look At the Hurricane Zone Discovery
Chris Temple wraps up the editorials today by reviewing the moves in the USD, gold, and US markets for the week. The key is the US Dollar which is breaking down. Chris outlines a number of reasons why this is happening.
Sorry the technical issues int he middle of the call. The recording experienced some connection issues.
Marc chandler joins me today to share his thoughts on the USD breakdown. We first look at the economic data this week where Europe released much stronger results. Also discussed are the carry over impacts on commodities from a falling dollar.
Steve Blower, VP of Exploration for IsoEnergy (TSX.V:ISO – OTCQX:ISENF) joins Cory Fleck for a recap of drill results and plans at the Larocque East Property.
We focus on the Hurricane Zone which is a high grade Uranium discovery made back in 2018. Steve outlines some of the recent results and looks ahead to where the drilling will be focused during an upcoming drill program.
If you have any additional questions for Steve or the team over at IsoEnergy please email me at Fleck@kereport.com.
Dana Lyons kicks off today by focusing on the overall breadth of the markets. We have discussed at length the weak breadth for the markets but Dana points out that it’s actually getting worse. However this is still not the time to be rushing to cash as a couple leading sectors continue to show strength.
Big Al reminds listeners that his mother and father had to run from their home country of Russian in 1917 and he wonders if he and his family will have to run from America in 2121? Jim has personally seen this occur in the Middle East and wonders if it might occur there during these times.