Chris Vermeulen kicks off today with a focus on the precious metals. Gold and silver have been extremely volatile but remain in an uptrend, with most other safe haven assets. The performance against the US markets is key.
Chris Temple joins me to wrap up the markets today. It was a day where gold and silver made another strong move higher, all supported by a further fall in the US Dollar. Chris has a bit of a warning for metals investors that are not taking profits at these current levels.
Dana Lyons kicks off today by focusing on the overall breadth of the markets. We have discussed at length the weak breadth for the markets but Dana points out that it’s actually getting worse. However this is still not the time to be rushing to cash as a couple leading sectors continue to show strength.
Jordan Roy-Byrne joins me for a close look at the action in gold stocks in a broad sense. There are a lot of analysts waiting for a correction but the stocks keep moving higher. Jordan and I discuss what a reasonable correction would look like and where he sees opportunity in the sector.
With gold breaking out again and the stocks, both large and small, moving higher it has everyone wondering just how early stage is this bull market.
I chat with Jordan Roy-Byrne today about the significance of these breakouts for the metal and stocks. We discuss whether he thinks this is still early stages of the bull market. Also where he sees value in precious metals stocks.
When it comes to US markets there seems to be a lot of investors willing to buy dips. Even in this short term minimal downtrend a correction is due.
Chris Vermeulen joins me to share his thoughts on the potential of a correction in the near term. Also what a correction would look like in terms of level and the other markets that would be hit.
Dave Erfle joins me today for a focus on the precious metals sector. with gold closing at it’s highest quarterly close ever this is drawing more investors into the sector.
We discuss Dave’s trading strategy for the stocks and the environment where even small metals stocks with no news are getting a strong buy.
TG Watkins, Director of Stocks at Simpler Trading joins me to address the theory that the summer doldrums are right around the corner for US markets and gold stocks. We spend a lot of time comparing the moves in gold vs the gold stocks. Looking at the long term chart is easy to tell gold is much closer to all time highs than the stocks.
Remember to sign up for the webinar tomorrow at 2pm PT with Great Bear Resources. Click here to register for free. And send me any questions you have beforehand to Fleck@kereport.com.
Thank you everyone for the all the emails throughout the week on companies you are interested in. There’s clearly a lot of interest and excitement for the sector. Finally! I’m working on getting back to everyone and setting up calls with the companies. Please keep the emails coming to Fleck@kereport.com.
If you are interested in Great Bear Resources I am hosting a webinar with the President and CEO Chris Taylor on Tuesday, June 30th at 2pm PT. We will be focusing on the recent drill results and getting more details on the drill plans for the rest of the year. He will also be fielding your questions.
On this weekend’s show I focus on the current relationship between precious metals stocks and the US markets. I have a wide range of guests sharing their thoughts on what the key drivers will be through the election.
- Segment 1 – Trader Vic Sperandeo kicks off the show by focusing on how the Fed policies are supporting the markets.
- Segment 2 – Mike Larson is up next to dive into the internals of the US markets. We also look at what gold and bonds are telling us actual money flows.
- Segment 3 and 4 – I have a round table discussion with Chris Temple and Rick Ackerman. We touch on everything from the US election’s impact on the markets, gold’s test of $1,800 this week, and the inflation/deflation debate.
Exclusive Company Interviews This Week
- Adventus Mining – Exploration Work Commencing, Full Updates on Curipamba, Pijili, and Santiago Properties
- GR Silver Mining – Recapping High Grade Silver Results From The Plomosas Project and Upcoming Drill Plans
- Ascot Resources – Construction Timeline and Exploration Update
- Great Bear Resources – Discussing a new Director and near-term exploration plans
- Vizsla Resources – Recapping the recent high grade silver results and ongoing exploration
Jordan Roy-Byrne joins me to discuss the breakout in gold over the past day. Yesterday was a key close and today in early hours trading gold moved up to $1,796 on the future market. It has turned around since but there is no doubt the uptrend continues.