Hour 1 – Markets and Metals – Rick Bensignor, Brian Leni, and SilverCrest Metals
I find it unbelievable that we are almost done August already. It’s been a busy year but a very good busy when it comes to precious metals companies and news.
Please be sure to check out the company updates throughout this week, all linked below. Keep the emails coming to Fleck@kereport.com. I love hearing what you are all investing in and happy to get your questions answered.
- Segment 1 and 2 – Rick Bensignor kicks off the show with an extended interview. We touch on the new all time highs for the S&P, the rising yield curve, and how the US Dollar is impacting commodity prices.
- Segment 3 – Brian Leni is next up sharing his strategy for investing in precious metals stocks right now. The companies discussed are Monarch Gold and O3 Mining.
- Segment 4 – Chris Ritchie, President and CEO of SilverCrest Metals (TSX:SIL & NYSE:SILV) wraps up the show with a full update on the recent extremely high grade silver results and a discussion the upcoming Feasibility Study.
Exclusive Company Updates This Week
- Rupert Resources – A fully funded 50,000 meter exploration drill program at the Pahtavaara Project in Finland
- Eclipse Gold Mining – A look ahead to the upcoming drill program at the Hercules Project in Nevada
Aztec Minerals – A new President and CEO and drilling starting at the Tombstone Project