In the first half of this weekend’s show I focus on the US Dollar and the risk/reward balance for the US markets. The second half is dedicated to the metals however I spend most of the time discussing 3 junior stocks.
Please keep in touch by emailing me at Fleck@kereport.com. I love hearing from all of you.
- Segment 1 – Marc Chandler, Managing Partner at Bannockburn Global ForEx joins me for an in depth look at the USD. Marc outlines three factors that have him thinking the secular bull market in the USD is coming to an end.
- Segment 2 – This is an extended segment with Jesse Felder, Founder of The Felder Report. We start off with the risk/reward he sees in the Us markets then move in the metals sector.
- Segment 3 – Jayant Bhandari shares his thoughts on Miramont Resources and McEwen Mining.
- Segment 4 – David Erfle, Founder of The Junior Miner Junky attended a site visit for Cartier Resources this week. He shares his thoughts on the overall Company.
Exclusive Company Interviews and Comments This Week
- VSBLTY – Changing The Way Advertisers Interact With Customers In The Real World
- Novo Resources – Answering Your Questions On The Egina Deal With Sumitomo Corporation
- IsoEnergy – More Information On New Land Staked and Drilling Starting Very Soon
- Maple Gold Mines – Updates On The New Gold Discovery At 531 Zone
- Brian Leni – Comments On Aethon Minerals and Adventus Corporation
- John Kaiser – Thoughts on Great Bear, Westhaven, and Nevada Exploration
- Miramont Resources – More Information On The Phase 2 Drill Program and Updated Permits