Sean Brodrick joins me today to share a couple sectors including stocks that he is playing currently. These sectors include cannabis stocks, pandemic stocks, and energy stocks. You still need to be very selective in these areas but there are some values and nice gains to be made.
I hope everyone had a very happy Thanksgiving down in the US!
On the first hour I focus on the resource sector. Topics range from metals to energy and thoughts on the two multi-million to billion dollar deals in the resource sector. Please keep in touch by emailing me at Fleck@kereport.com.
- Segment 1 and 2 – Jesse Felder kicks off the show by sharing some of his research on the cannabis stocks answering the question; are these stocks finally trading at value levels. We also discuss the gold market and what will be the major driver in 2020. Click here to learn more about The Felder Report.
- Segment 3 – Josef Schachter joins me for a close look at the energy sector. He shares the stocks that he is watching and adding to his portfolio as we progress through tax loss selling. Click here to visit Josef’s site and learn more about his newsletter.
- Segment 4 – John Kaiser wraps up the first hour by looking at the Kirkland Lake deal to acquire Detour Gold and Newmont offloading the Red Lake Gold Mine to an Australian company. Click here to learn more about John’s service – Kaiser Research.
Exclusive Company Interviews and Commentary This Week
- John Rubino – Big news out of Kirkland Lake and Detour Gold. Also comments on Great Bear and Novo
- Goldplay Exploration – More Information On The Recent High Grade Silver Results At The Nava Target
- Brien Leni – It’s time to get your tax loss selling hit list ready – Here’s what we are considering for Zinc Stocks
Joel Elconin kicks off today with comments on a few random sectors and news events that were key for this week. We start with the cannabis stocks bouncing and where investors should be looking. Then move on the the launch of Disney+ and what it means for the overall streaming services sector. Finally we wrap up the call with the news yesterday from Charles Shwab and TD Ameritrade on a potential merger of the two largest brokerage houses.
Sean Brodrick joins me to recap the moves in cannabis stocks (up) and gold stocks (down). Driving cannabis was a good earnings report from Aphria which reported the positive earnings for the second quarter in a row. As for gold stocks they are closing in on a key short term support level as sentiment has shifted a little more back to risk on assets. We also discuss the long term drivers for risk off assets that are not going anywhere.
If you would like more information on Sean’s new newsletter focused on gold and silver stocks please email me at Fleck@kereport.com. The first issue has not been released yet so you can be early to his recommendations.
Sean Brodrick, Editor at Weiss Ratings joins me to share his thoughts on where the sweet spots are for precious metals investors and cannabis investors.
Sean Brodrick, Editor over at Weiss Ratings joins me to address the pullback in cannabis stocks over the past couple months. While CBD has come under attack from the FDA recently there are still many drivers to the sector, however it is hard to tell when they will perk up. Sean shares what he looks for in the stocks he is still holding and the ones he is watching during this pullback.
Sean Brodrick joins me for a general discussion about the environment where a wide range of markets are moving up and breaking out. As long as central banks remain commutative for the short term these trends could very well continue. We also look at the cannabis sector and address why these stocks provide leverage (right now) on the overall markets.
While the oil and cannabis markets are quite different Sean Brodrick sees an opportunity in both. We breakdown some of the positive and negative drivers that are on tap.
If you would like more information on Sean’s new newsletter the Marijuana Millionaire Portfolio please email me at Fleck@kereport.com and I will put you in touch with Sean for more information.
Sean Brodrick is presenting at the upcoming Money Show in Las Vegas next week on silver and cannabis. This presentation times very well with the launch of a new newsletter he is writing called the Marijuana Millionaire Portfolio. We discuss the opportunities he sees in the cannabis sector focused mostly in US companies.
Please comment or email me with insights into any cannabis stocks that you are either invested in or interested in. I have been spending a lot of time recently chatting to a number of cannabis stocks and will be bringing some on the show shortly.
Click here for more information on Sean’s new newsletter focus on cannabis stock investing. Plus you get a special discount if you sign up early.
Sean Brodrick just got back from a cannabis conference in Toronto and shares his recap of the attitude and developing trends he saw. While the enthusiasm is not what it was before Canada legalized cannabis there are some key trends and developments that investors need to be aware of. Also Sean is about to release a new newsletter called the Marijuana Millionaire Portfolio. If you want more information please email me at Fleck@kereport.com.