Hour 1 – A Focus on Resource Stocks and Building a Hit List For Tax Loss Selling
I hope everyone had a very happy Thanksgiving down in the US!
On the first hour I focus on the resource sector. Topics range from metals to energy and thoughts on the two multi-million to billion dollar deals in the resource sector. Please keep in touch by emailing me at Fleck@kereport.com.
- Segment 1 and 2 – Jesse Felder kicks off the show by sharing some of his research on the cannabis stocks answering the question; are these stocks finally trading at value levels. We also discuss the gold market and what will be the major driver in 2020. Click here to learn more about The Felder Report.
- Segment 3 – Josef Schachter joins me for a close look at the energy sector. He shares the stocks that he is watching and adding to his portfolio as we progress through tax loss selling. Click here to visit Josef’s site and learn more about his newsletter.
- Segment 4 – John Kaiser wraps up the first hour by looking at the Kirkland Lake deal to acquire Detour Gold and Newmont offloading the Red Lake Gold Mine to an Australian company. Click here to learn more about John’s service – Kaiser Research.
Exclusive Company Interviews and Commentary This Week
- John Rubino – Big news out of Kirkland Lake and Detour Gold. Also comments on Great Bear and Novo
- Goldplay Exploration – More Information On The Recent High Grade Silver Results At The Nava Target
- Brien Leni – It’s time to get your tax loss selling hit list ready – Here’s what we are considering for Zinc Stocks