It was a big week for gold which closed at a 5 year high, right at $1,400. While gold was heading higher US markets also touched all time highs and the Dollar moved down. These moves were helped by the Fed statement mid-week and a continued dovish shift by the central banks around the world. I discuss all of these market moves in this hour as well as receive a comprehensive update from Auryn Resources.
I hope you all enjoy the show! Please keep in touch by emailing me at Fleck@kereport.com. Have a great weekend!
- Segment 1 – Marc Chandler, Managing Partner at Bannockburn Global ForEx shares his thoughts on the statements from both Jerome Powell and Mario Draghi, and looks ahead to market moving events next week and the G20.
- Segment 2 – Mike Larson, Editor of The Safe money Report weighs in on the Fed’s inability to create inflation and the what a rate cutting cycle will look like.
- Segment 3 – Allison Ostrander, Director of Risk Tolerance at Simpler Trading takes a look at some of the big name tech stocks and what the charts are telling her.
- Segment 4 – A full update on Auryn Resources from Executive Chairman Ivan Bebek. We discuss the Sombrero Project in Peru (including your permitting questions) and the drill program about to be started at Committee Bay in Nunavut. Click here to visit the Auryn Resources website.
Exclusive Company Updates This Week
- Cypress Development Corp – Updates On The PFS, Metallurgical Testing, and The Overall Lithium Market