This week was full of news events that drove markets. The Fed started us off on Wednesday with a rate cut but not the promise of future rate cuts. Trump quickly followed with more China tariffs that turned a markets in the opposite direction.
There’s a lot of information in this weekend’s show that considers the markets and politics around the world. Even though the guests I feature this week are both generalists they both have some very interesting comments on the gold market.
I was also at the Sprott conference for most of the week. I will have a few company interviews coming out next week but in this weekends show we do get an update from Great Bear Resources.
Please keep in touch by emailing me at Fleck@kereport.com. I love hearing form all of you and thank you to everyone who stopped to chat the Sprott show!
- Segment 1 and 2 – Rick Bensignor, Founder of Bensignor Investment Strategies shares his thoughts on the US markets and bond market as well as the gold market. Take note of the global factors he discusses.
- Segment 3 – Marc Chandler, Managing Partner at Bannockburn Global ForEx takes a close look at the US dollar in light of all the news this week.
- Segment 4 – We get an update from Great Bear Resources President and CEO Chris Taylor. Great Bear released news yesterday which we follow up on to summarize the exploration this year.
Exclusive Company Updates This Week
- Riverside Resources – More information on the land acquired in Ontario
- Goldplay Exploration – More information on the high grade gold intercept at the Faisanes Target