- Segment 1 and 2 – Award winning journalist Hugo Balta opines on some of the racial issues in America.
- Segment 3 and 4 – Rich Higgins an author and political insider discusses the current political environment.
Is was a strong close to the week for all things precious metals. Silver started the week off strong but gold stole the headlines by closing on Friday at $1,900. Since there are a lot of people focused on investing in precious metals stocks I dedicate most of this hour to investing strategies and stocks in the gold and silver sectors.
Please keep the emails coming to Fleck@kereport.com. It was another busy week of Company update, check out the links (below) to keep up to date.
There is another KE Report webinar coming up next week! On Tuesday I will be joined by Maple Gold Mines for a comprehensive update on the exploration plans at the Douay Gold Project. Click here to register for free. Be sure to send in your questions before the webinar even if you cannot attend.
- Segment 1 and 2 – Doc kicks off the first hour with his outlook for the US markets, near term moves in gold and silver, and shares some of the stocks he is investing in.
- Segment 3 – Matt Geiger, Managing Partner of MJG Capital joins me for an assessment of junior resource stocks. He outlines what he is looking for in companies and how he trades warrants that are in the money.
- Segment 4 – Marcio Fonseca, President and CEO of GR Silver Mining (TSX.V:GRSL & OTCQB:GRSLF) wraps up the first hour by recapping some more high grade silver drill results from the Plomosas Project. There was a new discovery in the recent news release called the San Juan Zone.
Exclusive Company Interviews This Week
- Maple Gold Mines – Exploration outlook for the second half of this year; targeting high grade zones
- Inca One Gold Corp. – Introduction to this gold producer in Peru who just signed a deal with a larger miner
- Metalla Royalty and Streaming – Comments on recent high volume in the stock and overall valuation
- PureGold Mining – Catalysts for this year – First Gold pour in December and 30,000meters of exploration ongoing.
- AbraPlata Resource – An exploration Company focused in Argentina with a recently announced increased drilled program
- Cartier Resources – A discussion on valuation for the known +1.1million ounce gold deposit and expansion potential
- Luminex Resources – Recapping the 4 Properties with exploration this year, 2 being drilled by major companies
- IsoEnergy Exploration Video Interview – A Detailed Look At the Hurricane Zone Discovery
Chris Temple wraps up the editorials today by reviewing the moves in the USD, gold, and US markets for the week. The key is the US Dollar which is breaking down. Chris outlines a number of reasons why this is happening.
Sorry the technical issues int he middle of the call. The recording experienced some connection issues.
Marc chandler joins me today to share his thoughts on the USD breakdown. We first look at the economic data this week where Europe released much stronger results. Also discussed are the carry over impacts on commodities from a falling dollar.
Steve Blower, VP of Exploration for IsoEnergy (TSX.V:ISO – OTCQX:ISENF) joins Cory Fleck for a recap of drill results and plans at the Larocque East Property.
We focus on the Hurricane Zone which is a high grade Uranium discovery made back in 2018. Steve outlines some of the recent results and looks ahead to where the drilling will be focused during an upcoming drill program.
If you have any additional questions for Steve or the team over at IsoEnergy please email me at Fleck@kereport.com.
Dana Lyons kicks off today by focusing on the overall breadth of the markets. We have discussed at length the weak breadth for the markets but Dana points out that it’s actually getting worse. However this is still not the time to be rushing to cash as a couple leading sectors continue to show strength.
Craig Hemke joins me today for comments on the divergences in the precious metals and underlying stocks. Gold is closing in on all time highs but gold stocks and silver were hit by strong selling.
Marshall Koval, CEO and Director of Luminex Resources (TSX.V:LR – OTC:LIMIF) joins me to provide a broad overview of the exploration plans for this year at 4 of the Company’s properties in Ecuador. Two projects, the Condor and Cascas Properties will be drilled by Luminex while the other two, Tarqui and Pegasus, will be drilled by majors, BHP and Anglo American.
The Company just raised C$13mil and has enough money to complete all the drilling planned for this year.
If you have any follow up questions for Marshall please email me at Fleck@kereport.com.
Click here to read over the full Luminex Corporate presentation. We reference a number of slides so it’s worth having open while listening.
Brian Leni joins me today to breakdown the pop in gold vs the slight selloff in silver. Plus the underlying stocks that have been seeing high volume. This could be a sign of profit taking. We also touch on the US Dollar breakdown and how that can be supporting the higher precious metals prices.
Philippe Cloutier, President and CEO of Cartier Resources (TSX.V:ECR – US:ECRFF) joins me to address a couple questions regarding valuation of the stock. With a current resource of a little over 1.1million ounces of gold the value per ounce is below the average of similar stocks (see slide below). We also discuss the near term potential increases in the resource with all the drilling that is ongoing. The Company is also starting to drill at Benoist which could offer a whole new catalyst.
Please send me any further questions for Philippe to Fleck@kereport.com.