Hour 1 – Macro thoughts on Markets balanced with gold stock insights
It’s a very different market from 6 months ago. US markets are boring, precious metals are one of the most volatile sectors in the world and Robinhood traders are causing big moves in major tech stocks. All of these topics are discussed in this first hour.
I hope you all enjoy this weekend’s show. Please keep the emails coming, especially for all the companies I am featuring throughout the week. It really helps me focus the interviews on what you are all looking for. My email is Fleck@kereport.com.
- Segment 1 and 2 – Jesse Felder kicks off the show with insights into how Robinhood traders are causing some crazy short term moves in Apple and Tesla. We then move into the gold sector and the recent volatility. This ties into gold stocks and how Jesse is investing currently.
- Segment 3 – Brien Lundin joins me to share the exploration plays he is watching and investing in. Companies mentioned are AUX Resources, Libero Copper and Gold, Electric Royalties, and Filo Resources.
- Segment 4 – I’m featuring the interview I had with Lawrence Roulston on Tuesday this week. We focus on the current drill program of Mountain Boy Resources in the Golden Triangle of BC.
Exclusive Company Interviews This Week
- Eclipse Gold Mining – A look ahead to the upcoming drill program at the Hercules Project in Nevada
- Aztec Minerals – A new President and CEO and drilling starting at the Tombstone Project