Hour 1 – Treasuries and Precious Metals a Long Term Perspective
On this weekend’s show I start off by recapping the new of the week and increased volatility in all markets. We then switch focus to the metals sector and an update from Great Bear Resources.
I hope everyone who is going to watch enjoys the Super Bowl! Go 9ers!
- Segment 1 – Marc Chandler, Managing Partner at Bannockburn Global ForEx kicks off the show with comments on the big drop in yield and the implications when the Chinese markets open next week. WE also look ahead to major data next week and the next round of central bank meetings.
- Segment 2 – We shift our focus to the precious metals with Doc. We discuss the gold and GDX charts as well as a quick comment on Skeena Resources.
- Segment 3 – Sean Brodrick, Analyst at Weiss Ratings looks past the recent black swan events to what he thinks are the more significant long term drivers for the precious metals. We also discuss palladium and copper.
- Segment 4 – Great Bear Resources (TSX.V:GBR & OTCQX:GTBDF) released news on Friday regarding the 2% NSR on the Dixie Project and the Company spin-out. Chris Taylor, President and CEO joins me to provide some more details on the new Company as well as the exploration strategy for this year.
Exclusive Company Interviews This Week
- Minera Alamos – Outlines how the transformation from exploration Company to production Company will progress this year
- O3 Mining – Recapping recent drill results and updating the large drill program for 2020
- Novo Resources – A discussion on the sorting results and importance for other projects moving forward