On this weekend’s show we spend the full hour focused on the health of the US markets. We address the recent volatility and weak data that hit the wire day after day plus the upcoming meeting between the US and China next week. There are also some comment son the IPO market and recent major flops.
For anyone who wants some metals commentary be sure to check out the editorials throughout the week. We spend a lot of time discussing gold, silver, and the underlying stocks.
- Segment 1 – I saw the comments asking to hear from trader Vic so he is kicking off our show this weekend! We discuss markets and monetary expansion as a key consideration.
- Segment 2 – Dana Lyons is up next with a short and long term outlook for US equities, gold, and the energy sector.
- Segment 3 – Nick Pardini, Managing Partner at the Davos Investment Group shares his thoughts on the weakness in the IPO market.
- Segment 4 – Chris Temple wraps up the first hour by looking ahead to the upcoming US and China meeting. There’s a lot to consider as this trade war has turned into something much more than just trade.
Exclusive Company Interviews This Week
- SilverCrest Metals – A Comprehensive Overview of the Las Chispas Project
- Osisko Metals – Comprehensive Update On Pine Point, The Bathurst Mining Camp, and Quebec Exploration
- Great Bear Resources – Updates on recent drilling and conversations with majors
- Auryn Resources – Updates on community access agreements and permitting in Peru and Committee Bay drill results
- Goldplay Exploration – Updates on drilling and a high grade silver sample