Hour 1 – Markets and Metals – Featuring Rick Bensignor, Brien Lundin, and Great Bear Resources
On this weekend’s show I focus on some key moves in the US Dollar and international markets that impact the trade into a wide range of commodities. This continues to be a market where you stick with winning sectors.
I hope you all enjoy this weekend’s show. Please keep sending me your questions for all the companies I feature on the show as well as any other stocks you are investing in. You can always reach me at Fleck@kereport.com.
- Segment 1 & 2 – Rick Bensignor kicks off the show with comments on the recent US Dollar weakness. International markets have been out preforming US markets with the US Dollar moving down. This can directly carry over to a wide range of commodities and currencies.
- Segment 3 – Brien Lundin and I focus on the junior stock sector. We discuss the recent performance of new stocks and a couple silver stocks that are performing very well.
- Segment 4 – We get an update from Great Bear Resources (TSX.V:GBR & OTCQX:GTBAF). Chris Taylor, President and CEO of Great Bear answers your questions ranging from the potential sale of the project to the current exploration. Click here to watch the recording of the recent webinar.
Exclusive Company Interviews This Week.
- White Gold Corp – Outlining the drill program focused on 3 new high-grade discoveries in the Yukon
- Ero Copper – Updating Operating Outlook and More Details on the Large Exploitation Program
- District Metals – Introducing a new base metals explorer in Sweden
- TriStar Gold – Just closed a $9.2million financing; how will the cash be used to drive the Company forward?