Hour 1 – What To Look For In Metals Stocks
This weekend I spend the first half of the show with generalist investors sharing where they see the balance between risk on and risk off investing. Both have different drivers but the fact that there is a lot of liquidity in the system is a key driver of each.
Please keep in touch by emailing me at Fleck@kereport.com. Also be sure to go through the daily editorials from the week to keep up to date on company news and the key data from this week.
- Segment 1 – Dana Lyons kicks off the show with his trading strategies for US markets, the US Dollar, and safe havens such as gold and bonds.
- Segment 2 – Mike Larson shares his presentation from the Money Show in Orlando that he is presenting this weekend. It deals with finding safe income and undervalued sectors in the markets.
- Segment 3 & 4 – Adrian Day joins me for 2 segments focused on what he looks for in a wide range of resource companies. We start with the major miners, then move to royalty and streaming companies, and wrap it up with exploration plays.
Exclusive Company Updates This Week
- Maple Gold Mines – Outlining the exploration plans focused on past high grade results
- Lion One Metals – A Comprehensive Update On The Exploration On Tap For This Year
- Revival Gold – More Information on the new resource at Beartrack-Arnett
- Vizsla Resources – More High Grade Silver Sampling Results and Information On The Current Drill Program
- Skeena Resources – Selling Non-Core Assets for $8 Million and Drilling Underway At Eskay