Hour 1 – All About Volatility in US Markets and Metals
First off I hope everyone in Canada has a good Remembrance Day on Monday. My Grandfather was in the war and will be in my thoughts.
In the first hour I am joined by Mike Larson, Joe Mazumdar, and Jeff Christian to get comments ranging from US market moves, gold and silver moves, and even look at some of the less talked about metals. Please listen to the company interviews (link below) and keep in touch by emailing me at Fleck@kereport.com.
- Segment 1 – Mike Larson, Editor of The Safe money Report kicks off the show with his thoughts on the money flows into risk on assets.
- Segment 2 – Joe Mazumdar, Editor of Exploration Insights was recently in Finland for a resource conference. We discuss the environment for resource companies in Finland and some of the more interesting stories.
- Segment 3 and 4 – Jeff Christian, Managing Partner at CPM Group joins me for a wide ranging conversation on the resource sector. We touch on gold, silver, platinum group metals, and Batter metals.
Exclusive Company Interviews This Week
- China Gold International Resources – An Introduction, Let Me Know Your Thoughts
- Maple Gold Mines – More Information On The New Resource at the Douay Project
- Awale Resources – A Discussion on the 3,000 meter drill program at the Odienné Gold Project