By Cory댊 Hour 1 – Key Considerations For Currencies, Markets and Metals
First off a very happy Canada Day to all our Canadian listeners and an early happy 4th of July to all our US listeners!
This weeks show we get some thoughts on investing in the Yukon, what it will take to get the PMs moving in the upward direction, and some thoughts on how the trade situation is impacting markets globally. Please let me know if there are any Companies or guest s you would like me to reach out to or would like more opinions on. I can be reached at Fleck@kereport.com.
- Segment 1: The Junior Miner Junky, David Erfle joins me to recap a recent site visit he was on in the Yukon. We chat about 3 companies he visited and an overall investment strategy for the area.
- Segment 2: After a steady stream of drill results out of the Pine Point Project I have received a few very detailed questions for Osisko Metals. The President and CEO Jeff Hussey joins me to address these questions.
- Segment 3: Jeff Christian, Managing Partner at the CPM Group shares how the recent move to cash by has hurt the metals complex overall.
- Segment 4: We wrap up the first hour with Peter Boockvar, Chief Investment Officer at Bleakley Advisory Group. Topics discussed include the infractions of tariffs and more hawkish central banks.
Exclusive Company Updates and News
- Maple Gold Mines – Drilling Updates sand Questions Answered
- Osisko Metals Intersects Massive Sulphides at the Key Anacon Project, NB
From:: The Korelin Economic Report