By Cory댊 Hour 1 – Signs Of US Market Weakness and How To Avoid Poorly Managed Resource Companies
First off a very Happy Thanksgiving to everyone in Canada!
At the end of this week we saw some weakness in the US markets. While we don’t know if this drop will be another buy the dip situation or if it could be the start of a much larger pullback. We cover a number of different factors that are contributing to this pullback as well as some correlation with prior bear markets. In the second half the first hour we get an update from Maple Gold and Adrian Day breaks down some characteristics of poor resource companies.
Please keep in touch by emailing me at Fleck@kereport.com. I love hearing form all of you and I am always sure to contact the companies draw my attention to.
- Segment 1: Chris Martenson, Co-Founder and Co-Editor of Peak Prosperity says the risk on / risk off trade is broken.
- Segment 2: Chris Kimble, Founder Of Kimble Charting Solutions shares some chart and market similarities to 2007 and 2000. See the charts below.
- Segment 3: Adrian Day, CEO of Adrian Day Asset Management discusses the factors he watches for to note garbage or mismanaged metals companies.
- Segment 4: To wrap up the first hour we get an update from Maple Gold Mines and the President and CEO Matthew Horner as well as the VP Exploration Fred Spidel.
Be sure to check out this other company update from the week.
- Skeena Resources – More Info On The Hochschild Investment and Another Round Of High Grade Eskay Drill Results
From:: The Korelin Economic Report